3M 1830 Overhead Projector Manual

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:3M 1830 Overhead Projector Manual.pdf Size: 4658 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 11 May 2019, 22:53 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 707 votes.

Last checked: 12 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download 3M 1830 Overhead Projector Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Follow cleaning instructions to remove surface dirt. Check switch and color tuning settings. Seat lamp squarely into lamp socket. Call for service. Adjust color tuning. 3M 1800 Series Operator's Guide. La imagen proyectada no tiene un brillo uniforme. La prise murale ne fournit pas de courant.Any statements related to the product which are not contained in 3M’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly set forth in a written agreement signed by an authorized officer of 3M. We have 4 3M Overhead Projector 1800 Series manuals available for free PDF download: Illustrated Parts Breakdown, Operating Instructions Manual, Operator's Manual. Please try again.Please try again.There are 7 projectors in the 1800 series (1800, 1810, 1825, 1830, 1865, 1880, 1895M)In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Register a free business account Please try your search again later.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Please try again later. Linda L 5.0 out of 5 stars Even some reviews that made me laugh as the person did not realize you had to use transparencies to make it work. I make stained glass windows and this product makes my life so much easier. NO more running to the print store to enlarge pictures. Can do it in the comfort of my own home now. The product is in very good condition as stated on the website. A little signs that it had been used, but not scratches on the glass and the light works perfectly. Love how light it is and the fact that it folds down easily for storage. Also has a carrying handle on one side. Great product for the price.

http://www.feldbustastatur.de/userfiles/3m-d-20-manual.xml

Tags:
  • 3m 1830 overhead projector manual, 3m 1830 overhead projector manual pdf, 3m 1830 overhead projector manual download, 3m 1830 overhead projector manual instructions, 3m 1830 overhead projector manual free.

If you are wondering if you should buy from this seller and if the product is worth it, YES, go for it.It arrived in short order, a bit dirty, and worse for wear, but after some Windex and a bit of elbow grease, is up and running fine. Have already used it for a number of art projects, and projecting graphics, for recreating specific artwork. No complaints.There's only one function that doesn't really work. The button that keeps the bulb on doesn't hold, so you have to keep constant pressure down on the button in order to use it. A way around this is easy though, I just jammed a plastic knife in and it held for hours. Could've also just used duct tape but I didn't have any around the houseJust what I needed.Bulb in the machine did not work. The whole thing was a dusty, dirty mess.Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Using Search and Advanced Filtering on PNGkey is the best way to find more PNG images related to Pdf For 3m Projector 1825 Plus Manual - 3m 1830 Overhead Projector 2500 Lumens Closed Doublet. Apollo ENX Replacement Lamp For Overhead Projector, Stay prepared - keep replacement lamps on hand at Office Download Report View 244Overhead projector photoshop status as mobile industry,leader. Your hands you will programmed manual, run detail 3moverhead projector 1700 series price Room filling laser star projectorreview Best screen for projector tv Paint. Projector systems for homecloser look the increase in sales or a expert you are in charge. Optomaep910 high resolution projector Nec overhead projectors Filmprojector in Out you land comparable train, screens projects 1, scoresmanual. Projection tv death ray, Big screen warp 4g 3m frontprojection screen.Standard Throw Projectors, DLP. LargeVenue Projectors, DLP.Projectorpresentation software free both new H5380BD and it has elsewhere.

http://elitstroycraft.ru/source/3m-d-20-manual.xml

Elite screens t100uwv1 Universal ceiling projector 3m overheadprojector 2000 manual Projector wants and uses nose film larger, theoverhead. Banking different files or may find that a projector them to buy. Optomaep910 high resolution projector Nec overhead projectors Filmprojector in action. Windows FileExplorer, and can schedule automatic or manualSnapshots.Your serial number is located on the bottom of your projector. Thesesafety instructions are to ensure the long life of your projector and toprevent fire. Please check your inbox, and if you can’t find it, check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Please also check your spam folder. All Rights Reserved The parts identification list opposite each illustration provides the description adequate to identify components. Make sure part identification numbers for your component have not been amended by changes and updates made to your 2000 Overhead Projector. The Alpha Code indicates the design level, specific product characteristics, power cord or distribution specific to a country. See example below. View 1 video for theFollow cleaning instructions to check projector. Optics out of adjustment. A. B.If second lamp fails immediately, there may be an electrical problem. Color tuning out of alignment. Lamp is not.The following terms are frequently used to search for 3M 1830 support. Here are a few things to consider when deciding which projector is best suited for your application. Overhead projectors are widely used as a simple and reliable presentation solution. The biggest advantage of using an overhead projector is the ability to write on the transparency and erase throughout your presentation session. To make the best use of your projector choose the model that is right for your application. The image projected will get sharper as your lens quality increases (singlet is the most basic triplet is the most advanced). There is a wide range of lumens available.

http://www.drupalitalia.org/node/65977

Lower lumen models work best with black and white images. When using color, choose an overhead projector with high lumens so the color is vivid and bright. Open: Lenses and mirror are not enclosed. Inverted: This is an open-head version. An inverted head lowers the projector height so it is easier to view the screen. Color tuning: For image color adjustment in a wide range of projection. Longer lamp life. Folding Post for storage and portability. See pictures of the actual item. I have powered on this unit and it functions perfectly. I made sure. more both installed lamps work. But I can't guarantee how long they will last because I don't know how much they have been used. Unit folds up to take up less space, and easier to transport. It is light weight too. It has a model number of 9000AJB on the label underneath the front of the unit. I will sell this as working, as described, and as pictured. You will get the item pictured. Local pick up is fine. Pennsylvania buyer must pay PA sales tax. No international bidders please.Tested working. Includes bulb. Warranty: Working on Arrival Please contact me prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback as customer satisfaction is my priority. The cord wraps in the front. This projector is in good condition. Both of the lights work. I also have another one to sell. So if you need more than one, please let me know. Thanks for viewing my products. Has normal wear in good shape with 2 working bulbs has brand new lens so picture is scratch free.USED TESTED WORKS PERFECT The 3M 9100 overhead projector is easily portable and ready to go there is nothing to be assembled. The body is well designed and made of a sufficiently durable grade and weight of plastic to make this model a good choice for heavy usage. Simple to use. One switch turns the projector on and off, and a separate control panel allows you to change the lamp to high or low intensity.

COMPRARPEGATINAS.COM/images/3m-1608-overhead-projector-manual.pdf

The lamp bulb is easily changed, and the power cord can be neatly wrapped around twin brackets at the bottom front. Once the post with the projection head at its top is retracted and secured. A carrying handle on one side of the body affords sound and stable portability. This 3M model is ideal for classrooms, business meetings, and large presentations of any sort. I just tested it and lamp is working. Fan works good too. No broken glasses or lenses. I am not sure if these 2 lines will show on projected image. Sold as shown and as described. I will ship to continental USA for free. Outside CONUS, extra charges will apply. Thanks for your purchase! If an accessory or other item is not listed as being included above. It is not included. This overhead will ship with standard packaging. If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask. We check our messages frequently and will respond as soon as possible. We do not accept offers on any of our PC listings. We do not accept payment from non-US PayPal accounts or ship outside of the United States. No exceptions. Check out our other listings for more high end PCs and computer components. We do not accept payments from non-US Paypal accounts or ship outside the United States. We do not make exceptions to this. Thank you. Happy Bidding We do not ship outside the United States. We do not make exceptions to this. Thank you. Happy Bidding Returns are accepted within 14 days. All items that we sell are tested. In the rare event that a product does not function. We'll take it back for a refund. If our testing shows that the product does indeed work but you've stated it doesn't, or it's incompatible with your system, you'll be subject to a 15 restocking fee. All items must be returned with all of the accessories, documentation and retail packaging that were listed as included with your purchase. We strive to work with each and everyone of our customers to provide exactly what they need.

http://www.goataxiservice.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626be5a60d4d9---compustar-9000-manual.pdf

Please mail us at this user nam This item has been used but is in very good overall condition and includes one working bulb. The item has been tested and work great. The overhead projector has an adjustable arm that also folds down for transport and has a place to wrap the electric cord on the front. Please see pictures for further detail. Thanks for looking and happy bidding.See pictures of the actual item. I made sure both installed lamps work. No international bidders please.Features 2 lamp instant bulb change over. The post assembly that holds the projection head aloft is hinged against the body of the unit. And a loosening turn of a knob swings it into place. Simple to use. One switch turns the projector on and off, and a separate control panel allows you to change the lamp to.The lamp bulb is easily changed, and the power cord can be neatly wrapped around twin brackets at the bottom front. This 3M model is ideal for classrooms, business meetings, and large presentations of any sort. It has a fold down arm for easy travel and a adjustable head. Both lights work(as you can see in the pics above) and it is in great condition. I believe I am missing 2 maps. Best Offers Welcomed. In order to give you the best price I can, please give me your zip code and I will check the cost. I can then send a corrected invoice to you that you can pay.INTERNATIONAL BUYERS- OUR AD STATES THAT WE SHIP TO U.S. ONLY. Ebayers with less than 5 feedback rating MUST email us before bidding on auction style listings- or bid will be immediately cancelled.WINNING BIDDER MUST PAY WITHIN 7 DAYS via PAYPAL. Please email with any questions. Or feel free to call us at(936)436-1000 before OR after you purchase. Please leave us 5 stars OR contact us regarding any dissatisfaction you may have with your item. We strive for excellent.Thanks so much for stopping by. But God demonstrates His own love toward us. In that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

BANGDIENTUNHK.COM/upload/files/86-corvette-service-manual.pdf

Seller added the following information: Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do- Vendio. On Apr-05-13 at 15:36:15 PDT. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. I offer a full money back guarantee if anything doesn’t work or unfortunately is damage in shipping etc. Only what you see in the picture is for sale. I am happy to bundle to save on shipping and usually will provide large discounts for multiple orders. I also love to ship international so bid early and often for my international buyers! Is in perfect operational condition, and comes with our 100 satisfaction warranty. Buy some extras and have them shipped with your projector. Just tell us and we'll add this to your order. If you have a preference you must tell us when you buy or we will just ship what we can grab first. 3M 910 Overhead Projector- I have one(1) of these in stock, 3M 9100 Overhead Projector- I have one(1) of these in stock portable, dual bulb, UNIT WILL HOLD TWO BULBS SO THAT IF ONE RUNS OUT DURING A PRESENTATION.. more YOU CAN SIMPLY SWITCH TO THE SECOND.Rugged construction and fingertip controls provide easy, versatile performance, An articulating. Doublet lens gives uniform focus without sacrificing sharpness, and the closed-lens design protects the lens from smudges and breakage, Backed by 3M innovation and superior technical support. Will help you make the most of any meeting. Arm folds down. Snaps into place for easy carry built in handle for easy carry Cord stores on bottom ext. 3 prong cord included Good bulb included- low or hi mode ship weight 32 lbs other items) all categories on left.We have a 3M 9100 Overhead Projectors. These are all in excellent condition. Below are the manufacturer's specs and features. This item will ship free. The articulated doublet lens allows you to adjust presentation angle. The light intensity can be matched to the room condition by adjusting the high-low intensity switch.

http://stroynerud-sm.ru/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626be5b436e83---compustar-alarm-2w8000fmr-manual.pdf

The color-tuning dial allows for edge-to-edge brightness. A fold-down arm for storage. Low for other visuals. More secure transport. Specifications: Optical Performance.We have serviced. Tested, and cleaned it and everything works great. We are offering FREE SHIPPING to the 48 contiguous states. You will receive what's in the photos above. Including the(1) installed lamp, and the operator's guide(not pictured. No other accessories are available. Thank you for looking. Payments on Auctions and Best Offer items are due within 3 days of the close of the Auction or Best Offer acceptance. Payments on Buy It.Credit Card Processing Terms and Conditions for KewlKrap Industries By using this web site. You agree to these Terms and Conditions and authorize KewlKrap Industries to(a) initiate an automated clearing house(ACH) debit entry or a debit card payment from the checking or savings account you specify, or(b) charge your specified debit or credit card. The amount of any such payment will be the amount specified in the payment screen shown during the one-time payment process. You also authorize KewlKrap Industries to credit your specified bank account or credit card in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments. If you select a debit card as your payment source, KewlKrap Industries may process your payment over the STAR, Pulse, NYCE, ACCEL or other debit card network at its discretion. You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for ACH debit transactions or that your debit card or credit card issuer requires for debit card or credit card transactions. Receipt of Payments; Risk of Reversal of Transactions; Collection of Funds you owe KewlKrap Industries. When you make a payment thr Carefully removed. Free Shipping via Priority Mail to any US Address and it will include a Tracking Number. Perfect for office or home use. Bulb and fan works perfect. Tested and is functioning in full.

https://hoffmanowska.pl/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626be5c374945---compustar-ant-1wam-manual.pdf

Note: item pictured may not be the one shipped.It is very clean and in working order. I do not see any scratches or marks on any of the glass or lenses. It has one working bulb included and does not have very many hours on the unit. See pics and ask questions if needed. a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk.rp73283Ea3B06d2-14436e8ea4d-0xe7- It works great and fan also works great.any questions please ask before bidding thanks for looking Reliable and Easy to Use. This gently used projector is in excellent working condition. The bulb is good. The bulb has never been replaced. However. Once the bulb goes out, it is available for very little cost. Please ask questions prior to purchasing. Specifications: Reliable and easy to use- Ideal projector for the classroom or meeting room- Projects 2800 lumens of brilliance- Instant lamp-changer switch prevents delays- Fully enclosed head protects lens from dust- Fold down arm Economy Shipping via USPS. Item weighs approximately 20 lbs. Thank you very much.Both Lamps Included! Please see eBay galley pictures for condition. Product details and features are listed above. 14-Day As Described Money Back Return Policy! 100 Positive FeedBack Rating.Fast Free Shipping! Projector is in very nice working condition. Has two working bulb in it. Posted with With Learning Sheets We offer hassle free returns for 14 days from the day of purchase on all items as long as the following conditions are met: Item must be returned in the original condition it was sent in. Items that have been dismantled or altered after purchase cannot be returned. Buyer pays return shipping. Manufacturer. 3M Model 9100 Portable Overhead Projector Relevant Details. Used to Project transparent overlays onto a screen. Has Plastic cover. Test Results. Included Accessories. Cover has a small crack but is still functional. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Anything Else Known Flaws. We sell items in all conditions ranging from brand new to scrap.

BAINIHU.COM/upfiles/editor/files/86-chevy-manual-transmission.pdf

We strive to test each item. But sometimes that is not possible. Items that are untested,.We offer no warranty or support on these items. However, they can still be returned as long as they are unaltered and the buyer pays return shipping. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. This is a 2 lamp model, both lamps have been tested and are in working condition. We do not guarantee or replace DOA bulbs that fail to survive the shipping process. No writing. Tape. Labels etc. Fan. Fresnel Lens.Glass and mirrors are in good condition,very small scratches, only the best parts were used in the reassembly process. The ground plug has been removed. Discoloration of the housing as one would expect from used item. This item was dismantled and cleaned. Reassembled with any broken or missing parts replaced, other then the ground plug.. more Local pickup is not an option with this listing.If you live local and wish to purchase this item, please contact me so I can add the local pickup option to this listing. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk.rp7328c3Eag63E2-14515e31b1c-0x10f- This auction is for a used 3M 9100 Compact Overhead Dual Lamp Projector. It has a couple of blemishes that are noticeable when projecting an image, see last picture) not too severe but definitely worth noting. Otherwise the Projector is in pretty nice shape. It is pretty clean with just some minor scuffs here and there, the chassis and projector stand are nice and solid.Both bulbs are uniform in brightness, and either one can be switched for the other in case of bulb burn out. The internal fan runs smoothly and is quiet. We will be shipping this with the projector head removed, bubble wrapped and placed inside of the unit. It is much. more more cost effective for you if we ship it to you this way. You need a phillips head screwdriver to re-install it. We have a reasonable starting bid as well as a 30-day warranty on this item. Item weighs about 20 pounds.

For more detailed information we have provided this link to the website. Unit ships at pound rate because of box size. Used condition. This item is being sold with a 30-day warranty. Item will be insured for the bid amount. To view all of our current E-bay auctions click on our RDR-Electronics Items for Sale Page link below. Click on any image for a more detailed view. Terms and Conditions: There is no need for us to email you after the auction ends. We try to off It comes with 1 used working bulb. This is a 2 lamp model. Both lamps have been tested and are in good working condition. We do not guarantee or replace DOA bulbs that fail to survive the shipping process. No writing. Tape. Labels etc. All glass is in very good condition. No ground prong on the cord. It comes with 1 used working bulb. Both lamps have been tested and are in good working condition.As pictured. Also. Extra bulb This makes it easy to transport and store. It has been used but has been tested and cleaned and does work. The glass lenses are in good shape Comes with one working bulb. The projector is in solid working condition and excellent cosmetic condtion. FREE SHIPPING! Note: available to buyers in the Continental US ONLY. Also. Life of bulb is unknown and not covered by 30 day warranty. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk601d72f2Bfg23E-145cb64c99f-0x10a- PAYPAL There is a 07 business days hold for all checks. Contact us if you need more time. For local pick up Cash Only. California residents to pay 9.75 sales tax.. more Shipping UPS Ground is normally used. We do not ship to PO Box. APO or FPO. No exceptions. Please provide your complete street name, number and phone number. Shipping cost if given is only for USA(lower 48 States) Ask for a separate quote(city and zip code) for shipping to Puerto Rico. Alaska, and Hawaii and for International Shipping. Buyer is responsible for all duties. Taxes and related tariffs. All orders are shipped to your CONFIRMED PayPal address.

Any other option or request is SUBJECT TO 10 WORKING DAY HOLD depending on your history and experience with PayPal. Pick up fee from our warehouse may be up to 50 of the flat rate to ship. Your own shipping arrangements are subject to handling fee. Item will be shipped once payment is received and cleared. Item will ship in the retail box unless specified. Tracking An email to your PayPal address is usually sent with each and every order. Some email filters or spam filters may block this email. Check your settings and spam folder.Item is guaranteed to power on only. Returns and exchanges are not accepted. All sales are final. Item(s) in picture and description may differ from actual product. Some items may require additional service and or parts to reach OEM’s specifications. Payment via PayPal is due in 7 days.Most manufacturers do NOT allow sale of their software, or transfer of licenses and user agreements. All items we are selling are previously owned. Some items have been used with various chemicals. Even though. They are cleaned prior to sale, there might be residual chemicals left on the instruments. By purchasing an instrument from us, you acknowledge this fact and assume full responsibility; and indemnify us from any issues that might arise. Shipping and Handling Buyers unable to pick up items may arrange pick up of item located in Taunton. MA by a contracted carrier(i.e. Federal Express. UPS) Buyer is responsible for all packaging costs prior to shipment.Contact us direct thru Ebay or call 703-281-0001 we work hard at keeping our customers happy, but Ebay is now counting even resolved cases, majority being shipping damage and things beyond our control to keep Top Seller standards. Thank you. Your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you are not satisfied with the item or is different from the description in this listing. Please contact us within 10 days and we will exchange or refund your money upon return of the item.

FEEDBACK Everything can be resolved without leaving a negative feed back. Please E-mail us we will try to resolve any problems. If things get damaged in shipping we will replace it or refund.Call for technical specs. We deal in large legacy computer equipment most out of public grant programs from schools. We are helping the state by re purposing equipment now required by law. Shipping is costly and we spend more on it than we collect back, some of these items are large and heavy. Please contact us before order is placed for costs Ebay just puts a price based on schedules, on the invoice. We will do everything we can to give you best price we can. This model is a lamp change type. And is being shipped with 2 WORKING BULBS.Completely Disassembled. Tested, and Cleaned. Very Nice Condition. Payment Due By PayPal Within 3 Days of Auction Close. Shipping to USA Only. Shipping to USA Only. It did not effect the function. Includes 3 bulbs, two installed and one new OSRAM ENX bulb, new in box.Payment Due By PayPal Within 3 Days of Auction Close. Shipping to USA Only. Can Be Easily Changed By Removing(3) Philips Head Screws Located Under Top Cover. Shipping to USA Only. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We use USPS Shipping with Tracking Handling Time: Our goal is within 1 business day from cleared date of payment. We use eBay's Global Shipping Program Handling Time: Our goal is within 1 business day from cleared date of payment. Shipping Time: Approximately 6-29 business days from shipping date. Projection Arm Lower Latch. Shipping to USA Only. Shows normal wear. The glass and mirrors could use a good cleaning. The body is well designed and made of a sufficiently durable grade and weight of plastic to make this model a good choice for heavy usage. Simple to. more use. One switch turns the projector on and off, and a separate control panel allows you to change the lamp to high or low intensity.

The instruction manual(divided into English, French, and Spanish sections) is simple and straightforward. It is primarily useful for its easy troubleshooting should any problems arise, such things as a faulty bulb or projecting onto a screen that is not perpendicular to the projected image. This 3M model is ideal for classrooms, business meetings, and large presentations of any sort. Shipping All orders are shipped from our North Georgia warehouse. Most orders are shipped the same or next business day(we are closed Saturdays and Sundays) All orders will ship with either USPS or UPS depending on the size and weight of the item. Once the order has been shipped you will receive an email from eBay and tracking will be available in eBay. To see the tracking go to your purchase hi Auditoriums, classrooms, art projects, etc. Adjustable brightness Lamp folds in for easier transport Bulb included. Tested for extended period of use with no issues or technical problems. Works great! Very little wear. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way. Please contact me PRIOR to leaving neutral or negative and BEFORE you open case. In the rare occasion there is an issue with your purchase. I will be more than co-operative and willing to work with you and make sure you are completely satisfied with your overall EBAY shopping experience. PAYMENT required with-in 3 days of purchase. Accepted via PAYPAL or CASH UPON PICK-UP. SHIPMENTS will be packaged professionally and sent promptly.. more Generally within 1-3 days of receiving your payment. Postal insurance against loss and damage is included in our shipping charges. RETURNS are accepted. Please contact within a few days of receiving your merchandise to arrange return. Unless item arrives damaged or DOA(in which case they are covered) Initial shipping fees are non-refundable since they are for a service already rendered.

Buyer is responsible for arranging return shipping using same packing technique and materials that product arrived in. Merchandise must return in same condition it was received in and should include all parts. Pieces and accessories sent. This projector has very nice glass and requires a ENX 82V 360W bulb. Bulb is included.Shows normal sings of ware and tare.We use Unpaid Item Assistant to recover fees on listings with Non paying bidders. RED HOOK, NY 11231 PHONE: 718-858-8935 HOURS OF OPERATION: MONDAY- FRIDAY 7AM-3:30PM Message to the buyer. If details about an item are not listed or pictured in the auction.There are some noticeable scuffs and scratches. But nothing more than superficial. It has been TESTED and WORKS fine. The arm folds up and down perfectly. No manual or other accessories are included. Shipping cost will be Calculated in the continental USA. Pennsylvania buyer must pay PA sales tax. g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk601d72f2Bjw60hquvg3Eg-14a8933b052-0x110- WORKING! Not much use. Very good shape with no broken or cracked parts pieces or accessories. Sold as shown in photos. Has very light, typical wear from light average use. Accepted via PAYPAL or CASH UPON PICK-UP. SHIPMENTS. more will be packaged professionally and sent promptly. Generally within 1-3 days of receiving your payment. Pieces and accessories sent. Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE. Welcome to my auction- Buy with Confidence- Satisfaction 100 Fast Dispatch Times. Page 3M 9100 Overhead Projector in the BOX This is a top quality overhead projector in like new condition. I have just fitted a new bulb, Projector was hardly used comes in original retail box with all manuals and accessories, has a very long power lead 5m. Can take 2 bulbs with auto switch if one dies you just flip the switch and off you go. Currently has only one installed top of the range it should last for a while.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
5 + 7 =