3M 7502 Manual

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa
3M 7502 Manual

3M 7502 Manual

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:3M 7502 Manual.pdf Size: 2422 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 3 May 2019, 18:33 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 772 votes.

Last checked: 8 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download 3M 7502 Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

3M 7502 Manual

We offer many same-day appointments and these are available on a first come, first served basis. We’re really fast. To find out more, Visit our cookies and privacy policy. Ok. Due to the unprecedented high demand caused by the recent Coronavirus outbreak, however, this item has the potential to be backordered. If that is the case, once the item is back in stock, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.Due to the unprecedented high demand caused by the recent Coronavirus outbreak, however, this item has the potential to be backordered. If that is the case, once the item is back in stock, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.Due to the unprecedented high demand caused by the recent Coronavirus outbreak, however, this item has the potential to be backordered. If that is the case, once the item is back in stock, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.This shipping policy only applies to orders shipped within the Contiguous U.S. In addition to our everyday competitive shipping rates, the Free Shipping Program is another way Jon-Don tries to save you money! Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 oxygen. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK with our use of cookies. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods. An adjustable head cradle helps fit a large variety of head sizes, with neck straps for a more secure fitting. An exhalation valve that helps to direct exhaled breath and moisture downwards to avoid fogging up glasses or face shields. Its lightweight design makes this reusable respirator a favourite for professionals. The half face mask is made with a strong body construction and stable silicone face seal, which when secured it provides a leak free seal. The 6000 Cartridges, 2000 and 5000 series filters are compatible with a 7500 series respirator.

http://mtt-association.fr/upload/3m-mp7630-service-manual.xml

Tags:
  • 3m 7502 manual, 3m 7502, 3m 7502 instructions, 3m 7502 respirator manual, 3m 7502 user manual, 3m 7502 manual, 3m 7502 manual, 3m 7502 manual pdf, 3m 7502 manual download, 3m 7502 manual instructions, 3m 7502 manual downloads, 3m 7502 manual.

They are all easily attached with a quarter turn twist on and off onto the face piece. However, they become a harder filter to breathe through. The user will notice breathing becoming too hard and will then need to change the filter. Select the attributes you require, then click the button below Inside silicone half-mask to reduce mist and increased comfort (3 inhalation valves, an exhalation valve, phonic system). Adjustable sizes: S, M, L. Compatible with EN148-1 type cartridges as M9000 and.Highly versatile, the masks can be used wherever there is a danger of harmful particulates, vapours or fluid splashback.The mask features full-face coverage with a unique center adapter to direct exhaled.How can I see products similar to this? Try searching, or check out the links below. Hence, we are known for our quality product at cheap pricing because our products are direct from factory price. Besides that, we are packed with over 26 years of experience in the tiling industry. Last but not least, we have participated in big construction projects as well as supplied tiles for individual design and build bungalow projects. The badge appearance upgrades as the user helps more people.You can unsubscribe at any time on the privacy settings page. You have also earned a badge. Thursday, Aug 20Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Currently, you'll save 5 on your Sep 13 delivery.Currently, you'll save 5 on your Sep 13 delivery.Please try again.Show details Register a free business account Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try your search again later.You can edit your question or post anyway.

http://www.pm-property.pl/userfiles/3m-mp7640i-manual.xml

A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. Respirator helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters (not included). When properly fitted and used with approved 3M cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 7500 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. Warning: Respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For correct use, consult supervisor and User Instructions, or call 3M Personal Safety Division (PSD) Technical Service in the U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, or death. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.ca.

http://www.drupalitalia.org/node/66027

In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings using a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The machine learned model takes into account factors including: the age of a review, helpfulness votes by customers and whether the reviews are from verified purchases. Please try again later. windex 4.0 out of 5 stars Would have like to have size chart before buying. I took a medium, but need a large. The documentation on 3m's website is hard to find when it comes to sizes.Even though I have a beard aboslutely no air was getting in there, completed suction vacuum (a bit scarry actually). I was worried about the exhale valve leaking by.it didn't. Also, another thing I liked about this one is the exhaust goes down and is not directly exposed to outside. Even if a few air molecules were to infiltrate from the exhaust valve it would only be the last few from your last exhale anyway. Works good and is comfortable. Mind you this is not a review from long term useage.Check your size before ordering. I prefer these 7000 series units over the 6000 series models. This model is mostly made from silicone, with only minor parts made from hard plastic. This makes it far more comfortable to wear and longer lasting. In comparison, the 6000 series models use more hard plastic in their construction and aren't as durable or comfortable. These masks also direct the breath downwards away from glasses or face shields, whereas the cheaper models tend to direct the breath forwards. These are perfect for a global pandemic or as work related protection.It's easy to wear and seals well, haven't noticed any smells or dust getting through when sanding or finishing. A little condensation after wearing it for a few hours but still comfortable. A vast improvement to th N95 paper masks I had been using before.

DIMALCCO.COM/images/3m-7502-respirator-manual.pdf

Don't miss being stuffed up and sniffly after a day in the shop.Downward exhale design is what I need because I wear glasses. The big downside of this respirator is it has strong scent from its own. I requested a replacement, but the 2nd one arrived with the same issue. The smell was strong enough to not let me to put it on to use. I'm not sure the smell came from the manufacture or the place was stored. The smell comes from the silicone part, but not the plastic parts or strap. After online searching, I unassembled the respirator(both outside and inside plastic parts can be removed, the strap comes off with the outside plastic part), and leave the silicone part only in an oven at 250F for 1 hour. It helped reduce the smell a lot. At least I can put it on my face now. I tried longer oven time, it doesn't help. But I didn't try higher temperature which I'm afraid to damage the silicone. When the respirator is warm up, there is no such smell at all, but when it cools down to the room temperature, the scent backs and can be noticed.Fitting and putting it on was easy although the straps on mine were flipped 180 degrees (easy fix but hello QC). Breathing through it with the filters I purchased separately was easy but did get a bit of condensation inside but I think that's the reality of a half mask like this.I found it to be comfortable to wear and did not interfere with or fog my glasses. Breathing was easy and there was no noticeable smell. I used it with the 3M particulate filter 2097. I would highly recommend this item.Big box stores only carry Mediums because that is the public average. Stupid. Been wearing a medium for 15 years because I didn't know any better. You have no idea how much more fitting and comfortable a properly sized mask is. Before amazon and smart devices this information just wasn't available like it can be now.It is made of some cheap silicon like rubber and actual soft silicon.

http://xn--80akij1ajew.xn--p1ai/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626bee56f07b7---canon-mf3240-manual-espa-ol.pdf

There are various rough cutted edges and doesn't look like an original 3M product. If any wants I can share the images aswell.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again I have a large head do i was doubting whether medium will fit me, fortunately it fits perfectly.From area between eyes to the chin the mask measures around 13cm.across from cheek to cheek around 12cm.you can use this as reference while buying (medium size) I used it with 2091series p100 particulate filter.i used it to clean an old dusty room.wore continuously without any discomfort around 2hrs. You have to buy filter catridges separately.So best to buy this 7000 series instead of the 6000 series really worth the extra price.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again I work with resin and needed to protect myself so bought this after researching online. It was a bit tricky to fit the filters (which didn't come with mine) so if you're new to it then do try to make sure you have them on properly. Also, the filters recommended for this usually last quite a while, depending on what you are doing, but with my resin I needed to replace them after a couple of months, so be aware of this when using.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again This is very nice mask with silicon. This is very nice mask with silicon finish (feels very solid and comfortable in your face). Just dont buy any filters from Amazon, I can say they either suck or are not authentic. Had 3 different orders which all had fault P3 filters. In the end I did not bother to return the third ones and threw 70 bucks to toilet.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again I must say it’s nicely built. I did not purchase the cartridge with filters because they are expensive. I am assuming the respirator can still protect me. Hoping it works. Otherwise I get 3D printed smart small cartridge from the US and HongKong.

5571818.com/userfiles/files/9800-instruction-manual.pdf

Get one if this if you can, because, you won’t get these currently outside India and it seems to be very durable and usable for multi-purpose.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again I've tried many other brands and other 3M models and this one is by far the best. Seals very very well.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Venditore ottimo, la spedizione e arrivata in anticipo rispetto alle date di arrivo.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Eso si recomendable estar bien rasurado.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Currently, you'll save 5 on your Oct 13 delivery.Currently, you'll save 5 on your Oct 13 delivery.Please try again.Please try again.These will assure continued operation for the first 30-60 days., NIOSH Approved, Use in a variety of applications including petrochemical, construction, transportation and chemical manufacturing.In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Register a free business account Please try your search again later.When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with full face pieces.Additional shipping charges will not apply.

http://bascobrunswick.com.au/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626bee88c567c---canon-mf4100-series-ufrii-lt-manual.pdf

This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Please try again later. The dude 5.0 out of 5 stars Prior to buying this I used vics vaper rub and a N-95 mask which helped but you could still taste the smell in the air of a rotten corpse. With these filters, nothing.Very pleased. I do a bit of solvent based screenprinting, powder coating, spraypainting, etc. This 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge and filter is exactly what you need for things like this. I additionally purchased P100 filters (without organic cartridge) for things like doing yard work, dusty environments, and insulation installation and removal. NOTE: To prolong filter life, ensure these are always sealed in an airtight bag or container between uses. Otherwise, the filter will deteriorate quickly. It is also a good idea to use a marker and write in the white spot when these were purchased. To recap, I am extremely happy with this purchase.I have been taking down ceilings of lathe and plaster. It is an extremely dusty and dirty job.

http://www.iso-clean.fr/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626bee965417d---canon-mf4120-manual.pdf

My respirator with these filters allows me to breathe normally and they protect my health. They are easy to attach to the respirator. This product is excellent.After three months I got really sick after painting with a low VOC paint. (No other family member is affected.) Now I can paint with no problem. I use multiple fans then leave the house after painting a room. The P95 that Home Depot sold me didn't work for my chemical sensitivity, but this works great. Do read the instructions to make sure for proper fit.Easy to breath and no fog on my glasses. Keep them sealed in a plastic bag when not in use as they will continue to absorb odors or chemicals that are not harmfu if left in open air. This will shorten there life span. If you need a respiratory these are the filters you want.I was concerned with limited ventilation so I purchased this filter along with the 3M 6500 series respirator. Worked better than expected as there was not a trace of the smell and the ability to breath isn’t hampered by the filters. To note, in the case the you can smell anything or it becomes harder to breath it is a sign that the filters should be replaced. Since these are charcoal based filters they’re always filtering the air so to lengthen their life it’s recommended to store them in sealed bags.We use these for work. I did try to reorder but was unable to.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

3dtechgroup.com/uploads/image/files/companion-10-hp-5250-watt-generator-manual.pdf

It has one working bulb included and does not have very many hours on the unit. See pics and ask questions if needed. a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk.rp73283Ea3B06d2-14436e8ea4d-0xe7- It works great and fan also works great.any questions please ask before bidding thanks for looking Reliable and Easy to Use. This gently used projector is in excellent working condition. The bulb is good. The bulb has never been replaced. However. Once the bulb goes out, it is available for very little cost. Please ask questions prior to purchasing. Specifications: Reliable and easy to use- Ideal projector for the classroom or meeting room- Projects 2800 lumens of brilliance- Instant lamp-changer switch prevents delays- Fully enclosed head protects lens from dust- Fold down arm Economy Shipping via USPS. Item weighs approximately 20 lbs. Thank you very much.Both Lamps Included! Please see eBay galley pictures for condition. Product details and features are listed above. 14-Day As Described Money Back Return Policy! 100 Positive FeedBack Rating.Fast Free Shipping! Projector is in very nice working condition. Has two working bulb in it. Posted with With Learning Sheets We offer hassle free returns for 14 days from the day of purchase on all items as long as the following conditions are met: Item must be returned in the original condition it was sent in. Items that have been dismantled or altered after purchase cannot be returned. Buyer pays return shipping. Manufacturer. 3M Model 9100 Portable Overhead Projector Relevant Details. Used to Project transparent overlays onto a screen. Has Plastic cover. Test Results. Included Accessories. Cover has a small crack but is still functional. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Anything Else Known Flaws. We sell items in all conditions ranging from brand new to scrap. We strive to test each item. But sometimes that is not possible. Items that are untested,.We offer no warranty or support on these items.

However, they can still be returned as long as they are unaltered and the buyer pays return shipping. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. This is a 2 lamp model, both lamps have been tested and are in working condition. We do not guarantee or replace DOA bulbs that fail to survive the shipping process. No writing. Tape. Labels etc. Fan. Fresnel Lens.Glass and mirrors are in good condition,very small scratches, only the best parts were used in the reassembly process. The ground plug has been removed. Discoloration of the housing as one would expect from used item. This item was dismantled and cleaned. Reassembled with any broken or missing parts replaced, other then the ground plug.. more Local pickup is not an option with this listing.If you live local and wish to purchase this item, please contact me so I can add the local pickup option to this listing. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk.rp7328c3Eag63E2-14515e31b1c-0x10f- This auction is for a used 3M 9100 Compact Overhead Dual Lamp Projector. It has a couple of blemishes that are noticeable when projecting an image, see last picture) not too severe but definitely worth noting. Otherwise the Projector is in pretty nice shape. It is pretty clean with just some minor scuffs here and there, the chassis and projector stand are nice and solid.Both bulbs are uniform in brightness, and either one can be switched for the other in case of bulb burn out. The internal fan runs smoothly and is quiet. We will be shipping this with the projector head removed, bubble wrapped and placed inside of the unit. It is much. more more cost effective for you if we ship it to you this way. You need a phillips head screwdriver to re-install it. We have a reasonable starting bid as well as a 30-day warranty on this item. Item weighs about 20 pounds. For more detailed information we have provided this link to the website. Unit ships at pound rate because of box size. Used condition.

This item is being sold with a 30-day warranty. Item will be insured for the bid amount. To view all of our current E-bay auctions click on our RDR-Electronics Items for Sale Page link below. Click on any image for a more detailed view. Terms and Conditions: There is no need for us to email you after the auction ends. We try to off It comes with 1 used working bulb. This is a 2 lamp model. Both lamps have been tested and are in good working condition. We do not guarantee or replace DOA bulbs that fail to survive the shipping process. No writing. Tape. Labels etc. All glass is in very good condition. No ground prong on the cord. It comes with 1 used working bulb. Both lamps have been tested and are in good working condition.As pictured. Also. Extra bulb This makes it easy to transport and store. It has been used but has been tested and cleaned and does work. The glass lenses are in good shape Comes with one working bulb. The projector is in solid working condition and excellent cosmetic condtion. FREE SHIPPING! Note: available to buyers in the Continental US ONLY. Also. Life of bulb is unknown and not covered by 30 day warranty. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p460bo760jtb93Fuk601d72f2Bfg23E-145cb64c99f-0x10a- PAYPAL There is a 07 business days hold for all checks. Contact us if you need more time. For local pick up Cash Only. California residents to pay 9.75 sales tax.. more Shipping UPS Ground is normally used. We do not ship to PO Box. APO or FPO. No exceptions. Please provide your complete street name, number and phone number. Shipping cost if given is only for USA(lower 48 States) Ask for a separate quote(city and zip code) for shipping to Puerto Rico. Alaska, and Hawaii and for International Shipping. Buyer is responsible for all duties. Taxes and related tariffs. All orders are shipped to your CONFIRMED PayPal address. Any other option or request is SUBJECT TO 10 WORKING DAY HOLD depending on your history and experience with PayPal.

Pick up fee from our warehouse may be up to 50 of the flat rate to ship. Your own shipping arrangements are subject to handling fee. Item will be shipped once payment is received and cleared. Item will ship in the retail box unless specified. Tracking An email to your PayPal address is usually sent with each and every order. Some email filters or spam filters may block this email. Check your settings and spam folder.Item is guaranteed to power on only. Returns and exchanges are not accepted. All sales are final. Item(s) in picture and description may differ from actual product. Some items may require additional service and or parts to reach OEM’s specifications. Payment via PayPal is due in 7 days.Most manufacturers do NOT allow sale of their software, or transfer of licenses and user agreements. All items we are selling are previously owned. Some items have been used with various chemicals. Even though. They are cleaned prior to sale, there might be residual chemicals left on the instruments. By purchasing an instrument from us, you acknowledge this fact and assume full responsibility; and indemnify us from any issues that might arise. Shipping and Handling Buyers unable to pick up items may arrange pick up of item located in Taunton. MA by a contracted carrier(i.e. Federal Express. UPS) Buyer is responsible for all packaging costs prior to shipment.Contact us direct thru Ebay or call 703-281-0001 we work hard at keeping our customers happy, but Ebay is now counting even resolved cases, majority being shipping damage and things beyond our control to keep Top Seller standards. Thank you. Your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you are not satisfied with the item or is different from the description in this listing. Please contact us within 10 days and we will exchange or refund your money upon return of the item. FEEDBACK Everything can be resolved without leaving a negative feed back. Please E-mail us we will try to resolve any problems.

If things get damaged in shipping we will replace it or refund.Call for technical specs. We deal in large legacy computer equipment most out of public grant programs from schools. We are helping the state by re purposing equipment now required by law. Shipping is costly and we spend more on it than we collect back, some of these items are large and heavy. Please contact us before order is placed for costs Ebay just puts a price based on schedules, on the invoice. We will do everything we can to give you best price we can. This model is a lamp change type. And is being shipped with 2 WORKING BULBS.Completely Disassembled. Tested, and Cleaned. Very Nice Condition. Payment Due By PayPal Within 3 Days of Auction Close. Shipping to USA Only. Shipping to USA Only. It did not effect the function. Includes 3 bulbs, two installed and one new OSRAM ENX bulb, new in box.Payment Due By PayPal Within 3 Days of Auction Close. Shipping to USA Only. Can Be Easily Changed By Removing(3) Philips Head Screws Located Under Top Cover. Shipping to USA Only. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We use USPS Shipping with Tracking Handling Time: Our goal is within 1 business day from cleared date of payment. We use eBay's Global Shipping Program Handling Time: Our goal is within 1 business day from cleared date of payment. Shipping Time: Approximately 6-29 business days from shipping date. Projection Arm Lower Latch. Shipping to USA Only. Shows normal wear. The glass and mirrors could use a good cleaning. The body is well designed and made of a sufficiently durable grade and weight of plastic to make this model a good choice for heavy usage. Simple to. more use. One switch turns the projector on and off, and a separate control panel allows you to change the lamp to high or low intensity. The instruction manual(divided into English, French, and Spanish sections) is simple and straightforward.

It is primarily useful for its easy troubleshooting should any problems arise, such things as a faulty bulb or projecting onto a screen that is not perpendicular to the projected image. This 3M model is ideal for classrooms, business meetings, and large presentations of any sort. Shipping All orders are shipped from our North Georgia warehouse. Most orders are shipped the same or next business day(we are closed Saturdays and Sundays) All orders will ship with either USPS or UPS depending on the size and weight of the item. Once the order has been shipped you will receive an email from eBay and tracking will be available in eBay. To see the tracking go to your purchase hi Auditoriums, classrooms, art projects, etc. Adjustable brightness Lamp folds in for easier transport Bulb included. Tested for extended period of use with no issues or technical problems. Works great! Very little wear. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way. Please contact me PRIOR to leaving neutral or negative and BEFORE you open case. In the rare occasion there is an issue with your purchase. I will be more than co-operative and willing to work with you and make sure you are completely satisfied with your overall EBAY shopping experience. PAYMENT required with-in 3 days of purchase. Accepted via PAYPAL or CASH UPON PICK-UP. SHIPMENTS will be packaged professionally and sent promptly.. more Generally within 1-3 days of receiving your payment. Postal insurance against loss and damage is included in our shipping charges. RETURNS are accepted. Please contact within a few days of receiving your merchandise to arrange return. Unless item arrives damaged or DOA(in which case they are covered) Initial shipping fees are non-refundable since they are for a service already rendered. Buyer is responsible for arranging return shipping using same packing technique and materials that product arrived in.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
4 + 5 =