Arctic Cat 500 Atv Manual |[Pdf]

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Arctic Cat 500 Atv Manual |[Pdf].pdf Size: 3569 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 20 May 2019, 18:57 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 836 votes.

Last checked: 3 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Arctic Cat 500 Atv Manual |[Pdf] ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Just enter the brand or the model of your engine or directly you query in the search field! Different secured paiement modes are offered! There is no postal delivery made! France. From basic maintenance and troubleshooting to complete overhauls, our Mercury Sport Jet manuals provide the information you need. The most important tool in your toolbox may be your Clymer manual -- get one today. Dates of Publications Vary By Manual. All Rights Reserved. Then, once you go to take off the label, you’re left with this unpleasant residue. Luckily, Reader’s Digest found an convenient way to remove sticky price tags. 2013-06-25 08:21:32 The LoHud Yankees Blog Two weeks ago, the Red Sox seemed willing to look the other way. But not this time. Yankees starter Michael Pineda was ejected from tonight’s game at Fenway Park for having a foreign substance on the right side of his neck. The brownish gunk looked like 2014-04-24 02:22:11 Classic Cars For Sale It’s powered by a modified and uprated 4.3-litre XK engine, and features a five-speed manual gearbox, unique independent rear blade control wishbones, outboard disc brakes, an anti-roll bar and adjustable dampers. CMC’s new building was also on 2014-08-27 23:59:55 Discover Magazine Earlier this year, the realms of law and new media collided when Lori Drew was hit with federal charges for creating a fake MySpace page and harassing a neighboring teenager, who then committed suicide. Still, we were all young once. Aug 29, 2009 Start pumping until new Mercury high performance gear. PDF-manual on Merc 90. Parts Manual and Owners Manual for an engine. I buy my manuals directly from. The Mercury Sport Jet manual by Clymer provides a great reference for service and repair information on your merc PWC motor.Through the motor. This means the jet boater has no. Ford 2016 Parts Manual download free on this page.

Tags:
  • arctic cat 500 atv manual, 2005 arctic cat 500 4x4 manual, arctic cat atv 500 service manual, arctic cat 500 4x4 manual shift, arctic cat 500 4x4 manual transmission, 2017 arctic cat 500 atv manual, arctic cat 500 atv owners manual, 2000 arctic cat 500 atv manual, 2003 arctic cat 500 atv manual, 2000 arctic cat 500 4x4 manual, arctic cat 500 atv manual, arctic cat 500 atv manual, arctic cat 500 atv manual, arctic cat 500 atv owners manual, arctic cat 500 atv repair manual for a 2005.

Back when that description applied to me, I was the proud borrower (and then owner) of a 1985 Pontiac Parisienne Safari 2009-01-20 23:58:32 The Washington Post I once owned a Mercury Monterey, which demonstrated in every movement all the Newtonian laws of motion. It was beautiful on a slow curve, but to make a sharp right or left I had to plan ahead with a calendar. The gas mileage was so poor that it was 2009-06-02 14:25:38 Desoto Times Tribune HERNANDO — The funeral service for Stephanie Jo Ledbetter McLevain, 58, were Friday at Ray-Nowell Funeral Home Chapel in Senatobia. Interment was in Goodrum Cemetery in Eudora. McLevain died June 26 at Baptist-Memphis. She was a member of Jackson Baptist 2013-06-28 22:58:27 eWeek HP needs 6-8 weeks to ship additional TouchPads, according to a leaked email sent to customers. HP is prepping one last run for its defunct tablet. Hewlett-Packard will apparently need close to two months to start fulfilling backorders for the (temporarily 2011-09-06 23:59:22 whc.unesco.org Promote capacity building for all actors (including institutions) for the collaborative management of the wildlife around the protected areas and to reduce poaching pressure. The development of technical expertise has improved the institutional environment 2008-03-13 23:57:31. This repair and service manual covers 1993-1995 Mercury Sport Jet, 90 and 120 HP. This manual can be used by anyone, from a first-time do-it-yourselfer to an experienced professional boat mechanic. Detailed drawings and clear photographs give you all the information you need to do the job right. Book Excerpt: 1993-1995 Mercury Sport Jet Repair Manual TROUBLESHOOTING The first step when diagnosing a fuel delivery problem is to check the fuel flow. Remove the fuel tank cap and look into the tank. If fuel is present, disconnect and ground the spark plug leads as a safety precaution.

Disconnect the fuel line at the carburetor (Figure 20, typical) and place it in a suitable container to catch discharged fuel. See if fuel flows freely from the fuel hose when the primer bulb is squeezed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. I get my most wanted eBook Many thanks If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. Service Manual MERCURY MARINE 90HP 120HP SPORT JET.Mercury 175xr sport jet manual download on GoBookee.net free books and. 4. FRJ -1250 FIRE. Mercury Marine 90 95 120 Hp Sport Jet Service Repair Manual. MERCURY SPORT JET 175 HP, 200 HP, 240 HP Drives v 1.1 Disclaimer:. 1d.pdf. SPORT JET 90 INFORMATION UPDATE - Marine Mechanic and boat. May 10, 2013. Mercury Marine 120XR2 Sport Jet Service Repair Manual DOWNLOAD 3. Mercury Marine 90 95 120 HP Sport Jet Service Repair Manual DOWNLOAD. OptiMax, Sporta??Jet, Ka??Planes, MerCathode. 93-8 Sport Jet 90 Flushing Kit 93-9 Shift Cable Lost Motion and Attachment. 175 sport jet manual - free eBooks download. Mercury sport jet 175 oil injection - free eBooks download. 1997 mercury sport jet repair manual - free eBooks download. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. I want to learn how to change oil in the upper unit of the gearbox and also how replace the impeller and wearing. What kind of choke does it have.I have a Searayder 14 jetboat 1993.There are (2) different impellers though, early mod.Changing the gearcase oil is a little more frustrating at first sight, But with a little Tip you can change it pretty easily. First locate the drain plug and vent plug. Have your drip pan ready. Remove the drain plug first and drain out the gear lube. 2nd remove the vent plug and drain any fluid that might be in there.

TIP have a big enough drain pan to catch both. To replace fluid I got a piece of rubber tubbing that would just fit into the drain plug hole and stay there and inserted my pump oil can into the other end. Start pumping until new Mercury high performance gear lube comes ou the vent tube. Stop pumping and reinstall vent plug. Quickly (have drain plug in hand) remove the rubber tube from the drain hole and insert the plug. Some lube may escape but thats ok.Hope this helps There are (2) different impellers though, early mod.Changing the gearcase oil is a little more frustrating at first sight, But with a little Tip you can change it pretty easily. Some lube may escape but thats ok.Hope this helpsThe choke, if it has one, is an enricher. When I push my key in if activates the enricher (it makes a click). That my choke. If yours clicks then either the enricher is bad OR the fuel pump is going out. I've read that this is a common problem because the fuel tank is lower than the motor, and there is no bulb to keep fuel pressure up. So the fuel pumps diaphram has to be sealed off completly to stop fuel from ciphoning back into tank. I've not had to work on that yet so sorry I can't be of more assistance. You may try hooking up a gallon tank with bulb to see if it still does it as a first troubleshooting step. And rebuilding the fuel pump is straight forward also, way more than getting into the enricher or carbs. Obviously it's your decision as to how much you want to spend. I just paid 149.00 for the Service manual, Parts Manual and Owners Manual for an engine. I buy my manuals directly from Mercury and they have all the service bulletins right up to the time of purchase. These manuals tell you exactly how to fix and maintain your specific engine and don't combine a bunch of related years and models into one condensed manual like a Clymers or Seloc. I wasted a lot of time and money misinterpreting those types of manuals because they we too generic for my specific engine.

I learned my lesson. Agreed partly. the Clymer man. for the SJ is SJ specific but it does cover different years and designs.Thats were a Factory Man.There is two tubes going from the main case to the nozzle outlet and appear to be pressed in. The go in under the steering bracket on the nozzle. I have a manual but they are not shown. How do I disconnect them, one and what are they for. I can not remove the nozzle all the way as these two tubes are attached.Thats were a Factory Man.Hmm, Clymer man. doesn't show anything like what your describing. I've read extensivly about SJ's and have never came across this. Something went wrong.User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies, and AdChoice Norton Secured - powered by DigiCert Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. For more recent exchange rates, please use the Universal Currency Converter This page was last updated: 21-Jun 11:24. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Please try again.Please try again.Please try again. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Videos Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video. Upload video To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With Starting Serial Numbers. Powerhead Pump Unit With Starting Serial Numbers. Powerhead Pump Unit Sport Jet.

A marine power product is a combination of many machined, Throughout this This is considered Whenever components are removed for service, they At the time of installation, Before raising or removing an engine from a boat, the In addition, personnel should not work on or under an Engine should be attached We reserve the right to make changes to this manual Refer to dealer service bulletins for other pertinent information Service Manual Outline. Section 1 -General Information and. Specifications. Section 2 -Electrical and Ignition. Part A -Ignition System. Part B -CDM Ignition System. Part C -Battery, Charging and. Starting System. Adjusting. Section 3 -Fuel System and Carburetion. Part A -Carburetor. Part B -Fuel Pump. Recirculation System. Reed Valve Assembly. Auto Enrichener. Part C -Oil Injection System. Section 4 -Powerhead. Section 5 -Jet Pump. Section 6 -Sport Jet Installation Throughout this publication, ?Dangers?, ?Warnings? HAZARD Symbol These ?Safety Alerts? alone cannot eliminate the hazards COULD result in severe personal injury or death. Notice to Users of This. Manual. This service manual has been written and published It is assumed that these personnel are familiar with Mercury Marine, that they have been trained in the We could not possibly know of and advise the service We have not undertaken Therefore, anyone All information, illustrations and specifications contained As required, It should be kept in mind, while working on the product, Any time the intake or exhaust openings are exposed It is important to note, during any maintenance procedure American nuts do not have strength markings. Mismatched Therefore, Where the fasteners Page. HowTo Use This Manual............... 1-1. Page Numbering....................... 1-1. Master Specifications................... 1-2. Flushing Cooling System.............. 1-11. Following Complete Submersion........ 1-11. Salt Water Submersion Submerged While Running Page. Submerged Engine (Fresh Water).

Plus Special Instructions............ 1-11. Out-of-Season Storage................ 1-12. Out-of-Season Battery Storage......... 1-13. Detonation: Causes and Prevention..... 1-13. Compression Check................... 1-14. Water Pressure Check................. 1-14 The manual is divided into SECTIONS (shown right) Some SECTIONS are further divided into PARTS. Each PART has a title page. A Table of Contents for SECTIONS and PARTS are listed on the Service. Manual Outline sheet which immediately follows the Section Section Heading Fuel System and Carburetion. Powerhead. Jet Pump. Sport Jet Installation. Page Numbering. Two number groups appear at the bottom of each Month of Printing. Year of Printing. Section Description. Section Number. Part of Section Letter. Page Number The manual is divided into SECTIONS (shown right) Some SECTIONS are further divided into PARTS. Page Number Displacement STROKE Length 2.80 in. (71.1 mm) 2.876 in. (73.05 mm) Bore Type PISTON Piston Type. Standard Aluminum. Major Dia.- 3.3618 (85.34) Min.- 3.3578 (85.288). Major Dia.- 3.3718 (85.64) Min.- 3.3678 (85.54). Major Dia.- 3.3918 (86.15) Min.- 3.3878 (86.050). REEDS Reed Stand Open (Max.) 0.010 (0.254 mm) Drive Housing Capacity. Stator Capacity. Impeller Shaft Gear-. No. of Teeth. Pinion Gear - No. of Teeth. Pinion Height. Gear Backlash Recommended Gasoline. Recommended Oil. Gasoline and Oil. Automotive Lead-Free: 87 octane minimum. Quicksilver TC-W 3 or TC-W II Outboard Oil. Variable ratio oil injection Under Load. No Load. Battery Rating Spark Plug Type. Spark Plug Gap. Optional (Resistor Plug). Capacitor discharge. Champion L76V. Not Adjustable Wide Open Throttle (WOT) RPM. Idle Mixture Screw Adjustment Float Setting. Main Jet Displacement STROKE Length 2.80 in. (71.1 mm) 2.876 in. (73.05 mm) Bore Type PISTON Piston Type. Diameter 3.3700 (85.598 mm). Diameter 3.3850 (85.979 mm). Diameter 3.4000 (86.360 mm). Champion L77JC4 Idle RPM Float Setting.

Set parallel to body flangeImpeller Gear Nut 90 lb. ft. (122 N?m). Pinion Gear Nut 90 lb. ft. (122 N?m). Drive Housing. Cover Bolts Stator Bolts 30 lb. ft. (40.7 N?m). Nozzle to Stator Bolts 30 lb. ft. (40.7 N?m). Rudder Pivot Bolt 20 lb. ft. (27.1 N?m). Reverse Gate. Pivot Bolt Powerhead to Drive. Housing (M8 Nut) Powerhead to Drive. Housing (M10 Nut) Steering Cable. Mounting Bracket Steering Lever Screw 180 lb. in. (20.2 N?m). Stop Screw Shift Bracket Screw 50 lb. in. (5.6 N?m). Inlet Screen Screw 75 lb. in. (8.5 N?m). Ride Plate Screw 75 lb. in. (8.5 N?m). Drive Shaft Nut 90 lb. in. (122 N?m). Cylinder Head 225 lb. in. (25.4 N?m). Then Turn Additional 90o. Flywheel Nut 125 lb. ft. (169.47 N?m). Main Bearing Bolts 270 lb. in. (30.4 N?m). Connecting Rod Screws 120 lb. in. (13.6 N?m). Transfer Port Cover 80 lb. in. (9.03 N?m). Exhaust Manifold 80 lb. in. (9.03 N?m). Torque Chart. Standard Hardware. Metric Hardware. Screw or Nut Size Torque Flushing the cooling system is essential after each Install the. Dealer Kit and attach water hose. Following Complete Submersion. Submerged engine treatment is divided into three distinct If, after engine is recovered and with spark Disassemble Rotate flywheel to If engine starts it should be run for at least one Out-of-Season Storage In preparing for out-of-season storage, two precautions The following storage procedures should be followed Never start or run the Sport Jet (even Damage to the If the gasoline being used contains alcohol, it is Fill the fuel system (tank, hoses, fuel pump, and carburetors) Proceed with the following Quicksilver Gasoline Stabilizer (follow instructions Tip fuel tank back and Pour this mixture into fuel Run the engine for When the engine starts Continue to spray until Lube as explained in ?Jet Pump? section (see. Table of Contents). Rust Preventive.

Remove tubing from speedometer fitting and Storage following:Quicksilver Hi Performance Gear Lube before Inspect gaskets Out-of-Season Battery Storage Check water level and place on charge for 5 to 6 How Weather Affects. Engine Performance. It is a known fact that weather conditions exert a profound Corporations internationally have settled on adoption C) temperature Summer Conditions of high temperature, low barometric Nothing will In pointing out the practical consequences of weather Detonation: Causes and Prevention. Detonation in a 2-cycle engine somewhat resembles Detonation generally is thought of as spontaneous ignition, Detonation creates severe, untimely While there are many causes for detonation in a A few which are not commonly understood are: Detonation usually can be prevented provided that Variation of more than 15 psi (103.5 kPa) between Powerhead. Water Pressure Check. NOTE:To perform these checks a Water Pressure Page. Special Tools Required................... 2A-1. Principles of Operation.................... 2A-1. Test Procedures......................... 2A-1. Testing For Spark........................ 2A-2. Testing Primary Input Voltage.............. 2A-2. Test Switch Box ?Stop? Circuit.............. 2A-3. Testing Stator Output..................... 2A-3. Testing Stator Resistance................. 2A-3. Testing Switch Box Bias Circuit90. HP Only....................... 2A-4. Testing Trigger Resistance................ 2A-4. Testing Ignition Coils...................... 2A-5. Page. Removing Flywheel...................... 2A-7. Installing Flywheel........................ 2A-8. Removing Stator......................... 2A-8. Installing Stator.......................... 2A-8. Removing Trigger........................ 2A-8. Installing Trigger......................... 2A-9. Removing Switch Box.................... 2A-9. Installing Switch Box...................... 2A-9. Removing Coils......................... 2A-10. Installing Coils..........................

2A-10. Ignition Diagram 90 HP Sport Jet.......... 2A-11. Ignition Wiring Diagram Spark Tester 91-850439 The ignition system used on the Sport Jet engines is Should testing be required IMPORTANT: Read the entire procedure before attempting The procedures in this section are designed to test In an actual situation DO NOT TOUCH OR DISCONNECT any ignition Principles of Operation. The ignition system is alternator driven with distributorless The stator assembly is mounted stationary below the The flywheel This causes The AC voltage then is conducted to the switch box The trigger assembly (also mounted under the flywheel) This causes the trigger The switch discharges the capacitor voltage into the The ignition coil multiplies this voltage to a value high The preceding sequence occurs once per engine revolution Test Procedures Be extremely cautious. DO NOT TOUCH OR DISCONNECT any ignition The switch box cannot be thoroughly checked with Tester is not used systematically check the switch Before troubleshooting the ignition system: Testing For Spark Engine must be able to crank at 600 RPM minimum Results: Action Required: Ignition system is operational, No spark Go to next step Repair as needed. Check that safety stop switch lanyard is in place. If IMPORTANT: Be sure this lead is not grounded. Results: Action Required. All cylinders spark normally. Repair stop circuit:ignition No spark Go to next step. Testing Primary Input Voltage IMPORTANT: DO NOT use a common ground. Connect black meter lead to the ground of coil Results: Action Required: Less than 150 volts Go to Next Step Circuit. Results: Action Required: Less than 200 volts Go to next step. Testing Stator Output. IMPORTANT: All leads must remain connected to Results: Action Required: O.K.: Go to Testing Trigger. Less than 200 volts or Go to next step. If stator Results: Action Required: O.K.: Go to Testing Trigger. Less than 20 volts or intermittent. Go to next step.

Testing Stator Resistance NOTE: This test is not polarity sensitive. Results: Action Required. Above or below Replace stator Therefore, reasonable differences can be accepted Results: Action Required. Above or below Replace stator Therefore, reasonable differences can be accepted Testing Switch Box Bias Circuit90. HP Only Below 2 volts Replace switch box. Testing Trigger Resistance Results: Action Required: Above or below 90 - 140 Replace stator Test resistance between This test is not polarity sensitive. Between Brown and Between Violet and Between Violet and. White Therefore, reasonable differences can be accepted Testing Ignition Coils Results: Action Required. Above or below.02 -.04 Replace coil Condition. Occasionally a problem may occur that will not show Some tests can be RPM when the problem occurs. Results. Action Required. Go to next section. Above or below 800. Replace coil Therefore, reasonable differences can be accepted Test. Selector. DVA Leads. Voltage Reading. Position. Red Black. Coil. Coil (?). Primary. Terminal. Terminal Stop circuit. Sw. Box Connector. Ground Blue Sw. Low Speed. Box Connector. Ground Red Sw. High Speed. Ground Use a suitable flywheel holder to keep flywheel from Perform the following step while holding the puller At high RPM a damaged flywheel may fly apart and Arc burns on timing magnet laminations are normal. Installing Flywheel If the flywheel key appears damaged in any way replace Removing Stator Removal of switch box mounting bracket may be necessary Installing Stator Secure with screws. IMPORTANT: Be sure the stator is positioned so Removing Trigger Installing Switch Box The clamp is attached with the lower forward mounting Switch box leads are identified by color. Black NOTE: Coils are serviced individually. Installing Coils TemperatureSwitchAuto Enrichner. Ignition Diagram 90 HP Sport Jet. LowOil Switch. TemperatureSwitchAuto Enrichner. Ignition Diagram 90 HP Sport Jet TemperatureSwitchAuto Enrichner.

Ignition Wiring Diagram LowOil Switch. Ignition Wiring Diagram Page. Special Tools Required................... 2B-1. Principles of Operation.................... 2B-1. Test Procedures......................... 2B-1. Testing For Spark..................... 2B-2. Ignition Diagnostic Procedures............. 2B-3. Testing Voltage Output to CDM......... 2B-3. Capacitor discharge Module........ 2B-6. Ignition Components Removal Page. Removing Flywheel...................... 2B-8. Installing Flywheel........................ 2B-9. Removing Stator......................... 2B-9. Installing Stator.......................... 2B-9. Removing Trigger........................ 2B-9. Installing Trigger........................ 2B-10. Removing CDM......................... 2B-10. Installing CDM.......................... 2B-10. Wiring Diagram 95 HP................... 2B-12. Wiring Diagram 120 HP.................. 2B-13 Spark Tester 91-850439 General. The ignition system is self-energizing (creates it?s Should testing be required it is important to check all IMPORTANT: Read the entire procedure before attempting The procedures in this section are designed to test In an actual situation, DO NOT TOUCH OR DISCONNECT any ignition Principles of Operation. Capacitor Discharge Module (CDM). Ignition System. The ignition system is alternator driven with distributorless The stator assembly is mounted stationary below the The flywheel is fitted with permanent magnets inside The trigger assembly (also mounted under the flywheel) The flywheel As the flywheel rotates the The SCR switch discharges the capacitor voltage into The ignition coil multiplies this voltage to a value high The preceding sequence occurs once per engine revolution Test Procedures Before troubleshooting the ignition system: Testing For Spark NOTE:Battery voltage must be a minimum of 10 volts No spark Go to next step.

No spark on 1 or 2 cylin-Go to Ignition Diagnos-Results: Action Required: Ignition system operational If safety lanyard is NOT in place, spark plugs will Re-test for IMPORTANT: Be sure this lead is not grounded. Results: Action Required. Repair stop circuit: ignition No spark (all cylinders) Go to Ignition Diagnostic. Procedures. NOTE:Each CDM is grounded through the engine wiring It is not necessary Ignition Diagnostic. Procedures Voltage Output to Go to Testing Voltage. Output - Test all CDMs. Testing Voltage Output to CDM NOTE:Each CDM is grounded through the engine wiring It is not necessary Trigger Output Test 2 DVA Scale. Positive Meter. Negative. Meter Lead (?) White Test Har-Black Test Har-If reading is below specifications replace trigger. If reading NOTE:If voltage remains low after installing a new trigger, It is not necessary to perform this test if the voltage out-Positive Meter. Meter Lead (?) Connect to.

Sobre tu pregunta si puedes usar el lente con servo de la EA50 en la FS100, pero no es un lente que se pueda comparar con un lente con servo de una camara de video, el servo es mas lento de lo que estas acostumbrado, otra opcion seria a la mejor una PMW-100 o una XF100 o XF105. Saludos. Cual me convendria mas comprar ? Mi pregunta es: ?Crees que por el precio actual de la FS700 hay otra camara que ofrezca similares prestaciones o consideras que es la mejor por ese precio y con esas caracteristicas. Estoy a punto de comprarla. Gracias Me URGE!! Gracias. Sobre el tema de los perfiles de color, hay muchos disponibles en linea, puedes encontrar algunos en Abel Cine, Frank Glencairn, etc.Muchisimas gracias y de nuevo los felicitamos por su excelente labor! Todas ellas de Sony. La ultima compra fue la fs 700, la cual me ha desilucionado bastante debido a un problema que comento a continuacion. A la hora de hacer un balance de blancos, con la fs 100 y con la Ex1, resulta bastante facil de conseguir unos colores apropiados y muy naturales. En cambio, con la fs 700, me cuesta muchisimo lograr un balance apropiado. Siempre tiende a colores frios, verdes y azulados. En las otras dos, es todo lo contrario, son colores mas naturales y reales. Mi pregunta es saber si esto es normal o pudiera traer algun problema de fabricacion o algo asi. El caso es que, visto el resultado en el ordenador, se nota la gran calidad de esta camara, pero no se consiguen tonos naturales de la piel humana ni en las tomas en general. Cierto es tambien, que con luz diurna, la camara consigue buenos balances. Incluso, si la usamos de forma automatica, tambien logra buen balance. El Problema viene cuando grabamos en interiores de iglesias o recintos con luces anaranjadas. O cuando los colores de una habitacion predominan, verdes, azules, etc. Estoy preocupado por ello, incluso he llegado a la conclunsion que la fs 100 es mejor camara. A ver si me pueden decir algo al respecto.

Muchisimas gracias por vuestra explicaciones. Pero lo que no entiendo muy bien es lo de los perfiles de color. ?donde se encuentra esto? ?o os estais refiriendo a los Profiles. Lo mismo se me escapa algo que no se donde esta. Gracias nuevamente por la ayuda. Los brillos de los colores provocan que no se haga el balance que se desea. Lo ideal es buscar un blanco mate, como el de una prenda de algodon blanco, que absorve perfectamente la luz y no desprende brillos. Provare a ver que tal. Gracias nuevamente. Muchas gracias y saludos. Si quieres usar los lentes que usas en tu 60D, la mejor opcion es el adaptador de metabones, ya que te permitira controlar la electronica de los lentes sin problema. Saludos. La FS700 es una camara de sensor grande y de optica intercambiable por lo que te da un look mas cinematografico ademas del super slow motion, mientras que las otras te dan un look mas de video. Saludos. Si usas FCP X o Premiere no tienes que transcodificar ya que lee los archivos de forma nativa. Saludos. Felicidades y de verdad muchas gracias. La razon por la que los precios los mencionamos en dolares es porque tanto en Mexico como en todos los demas paises de Latinoamerica los precios siempre los ponen en dolares y por el otro lado tenemos gente que nos ve tanto en Latinoamerica como en Estados Unidos y Europa por lo que el dolar es mas comun y todos tienen una idea de lo que cuesta en su moneda local. Saludos. Si la mark3 es mejor en cuanto a disminucion de ruido, cuales son los mejores lentes q se deberia usar para no tener ruido en la imagen? Es mas luminosa la FS100 que la FS700. Observaron esto tambien. El me argumento q la 700 es menos luminosa x las caracteristicas de su sensor( aunque basandose en la definicion que brindaria el sensor de la fs700 no tendria q ser al revez?) saludos!

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
17 + 0 =